UPSC CSE Prelims 2021: The Union Public Service Commission will soon begin registration for the 2021 Civil Services Pre-Exam. Register for this exam as per the notice given on the official website 10 February 2021 Last day to fill up the form for UPSC CSE Pre Exam 2021 02 March 2021 Fixed. That is, the application process, which started in February, runs until March, during which time you must apply for the exam. Applications will not be accepted after the deadline.
Important Dates –
Start Date for Online Application for UPSC CSE Pre Exam 2021 – 10 February 2021
Last date for online application for UPSC CSE Pre Exam 2021 – 02 March 2021
UPSC CSE Pre Exam 2021 Organizing Date – 27 June 2021
How to apply –
Follow these steps to apply for UPSC CSE Preliminary Exam 2021.
- First go to the official website to fill up the form, i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Here, click on the link on the homepage that says ‘Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 Registration’.
- This will open a new page. On this new page, click on the link that says ‘Click here for Part I registration’.
- Now fill out the form by clicking on this link and also submit the application fee.
- In the next step, select the test center and upload the image.
- Now click on the Agri button in the Declaration Form given there.
Who can apply –
For the UPSC CSE exam, the candidate must be a graduate in any stream from an accredited university. Candidates in the final year of graduation can also apply, they must have a graduation degree when filling out the DAF. It is also required for the candidate to be an Indian citizen, as well as the general category candidate must be between 21 and 32 years of age.
UPSC releases detailed notifications about this test every year. In it, all the information is given in detail. This year, the notification will be released on February 10th. You can find all the information in it.
Education loan information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI