SBI Clerk Mains Results 2020 Announced: State Bank of India SBI Clerk Main Exam 2020 Result Announced Candidates who have appeared for the examination conducted for the post of Clerk to the State Bank of India can go to the official website and check their results. To do this, the official website address of the bank – sbi.co.in..
This Result For State Bank of India Clerk (Junior Associate) Main Examination 2020, you should follow the steps given below. It is also worth mentioning here that this test was conducted on 31 October 2020 and 07 November 2020 at various centers.
A total of 8000 posts will be filled through this recruitment drive. Of these 8000 posts, 7870 posts fall under regular vacancies and 130 posts fall under Special Recruitment Drive.
Check the result like this
- To see the result, first go to the semi-official website ie sbi.co.in/career.
- Here, click on the link on the homepage that says “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) (Ad Number CRPD / CR / 2019-20 / 20)”.
- By clicking on it, new details will open where your details will be asked.
- Fill in your details correctly and carefully in the space provided.
- After filling in all the details, press the Submit button.
- After doing this, the result of SBI Clerk Main Exam 2020 in PDF format will appear on your computer screen.
- See the result from here, download it and, if you wish, take a printout for the future as well.
- To get detailed information on any other topic, you can visit SBI’s official website.
- There may be a problem opening the website due to high traffic at this time. Do not be upset and be patient. Please try again later. As soon as the load on the website is reduced, it will start working properly.
Education loan information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI