Punjab Patwari Appointment 2021: The Punjab government has started the recruitment process for a total of 1152 Revenue, Zilladar and Canal Patwari posts. Such candidates who are ready to work in these posts can apply through online mode today i.e. from 14th January 2021 to 11th February 2021. Learn about the qualifications, selection process and syllabus required for appointment to these posts-
Minimum Eligibility: Such candidates who want to apply for these posts should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Also, a certificate of basic computer course is mandatory.
Age Limit: Applicants must be between 21 and 37 years of age. Reserve category candidates will be given relaxation in the maximum age limit as per the government guideline.
Choice Process: In all the posts including Patwari, the selection of qualified and deserving candidates will be done on the basis of written test. This includes the first screening written test and the second major written test.
Syllabus: A total of 100 marks Objective type questions will be asked in the examination which will be held in all the posts including Patwari. In which-
- A total of 20 marks questions related to General Knowledge will be asked.
- 20 mark questions related to mental ability or reasoning will be asked.
- Questions related to English language and Punjabi language will be asked for a total of 05-05 marks.
- A total of 10 marks questions related to agriculture will be asked.
- A total of 25 marks will be asked for questions related to Accounts and Mensuration. And
- A total of 15 marks questions related to computer or IT will be asked.
Education loan information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI