7 minutes ago
Shardia Navratri starts from today and lasts till October 25. There are 3 holy days for day installation. At the same time, the number of corona infections seen daily in the country has dropped by 30% in the past one month. Let’s start the morning news brief
These 4 events will be seen today
1. Double header match in IPL today. Rajasthan Royals-Royal Challengers Bangalore will face off in Dubai. The toss is at 3 p.m., and the match takes place from 3:30 p.m. Meanwhile, Delhi Capitals and Chennai Super Kings will compete in Sharjah. The toss is at 7pm, with the match taking place from 7:30 pm.
2. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will address a public meeting at Chattarpur in Sagar, Raiser today. Meanwhile, state Congress president Kamal Nath will release a Congress promissory note for the by-elections.
3. Bollywood actors arrive in Ayodhya. Participate in Ramlila from today.
4. From today women can also travel in Mumbai locally. Until now only people connected to the required services were allowed to travel on local trains.
Now tomorrow is 7 important news
1. The ancestral residence of Mehbooba Mufti Now there is no discussion on politics
For Sabir, who lives in Bijbehera, it does not matter that Mehbooba Mufti came out of captivity. They live on the same street at the end of Mehbooba Mufti’s ancestral home. In general, in the streets where Mufti Mohammad Saeed and his daughter are admired, no one talks about politics these days. Whether it is businessmen or government employees, everyone is engaged in their work.
2. Prime Minister Modi will start his campaign in Bihar from October 23
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will hold 12 rallies in the state for the Bihar Assembly elections. These rallies are not virtual, but the PM himself will go there. The launch will be on October 23 from Sasaram. Leaders of allied parties, including Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, will be present. Modi BJP has focused on 110 seats through 12 rallies. The final round of the campaign ends on November 3.
3. Killing a Shaurya Chakra activist in Punjab
Shaurya Chakra Award winning actor Balwinder Singh was killed in Tarn Taran in Punjab. Balwinder Singh fought bravely with the terrorists during the Khalistani militant phase in Punjab. He was attacked 42 times by terrorists. Due to this he got the wheel of valor along with his family. Chakra of Valor is the highest medal of bravery given in peace.
4. The petition of Sri Krishna Virajman was approved, hearing on November 18
The court on Friday accepted Sri Krishna Virajman’s petition on the Krishna Janmabhoomi dispute. The case was registered on October 12. It sought ownership of 13.37 acres, including the land of the Royal Mosque. The notice was issued to the Waqf Board, Shahi Masjid Idgah Trust, Sri Krishna Janmabhoomi Trust and Sri Krishna Janmasthan Seva Sanstha. The next hearing is set for November 18.
5. Raphael jet from France to visit India in the first week of 3-4 November
India will get 3-4 new Rafale flights in the first week of November. This will be the second delivery under the French fighter jet Raphael deal. After this, the Raphael number becomes 8-9. The first batch of 5 Rafale aircraft arrived in India on July 29, and then joined the Air Force on September 10. The first batch of fighter jets were deployed in Ladakh.
6. Mass rape of a girl in Barabanki, here too there are allegations like Hathras
Police have also been charged in connection with the Hathras incident in the case of the mass rape of a 15-year-old girl in Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh. The victim’s father said, “While the minor was buried in Hinduism, the police forcibly cremated the daughter’s body. The case should be investigated by the CBI.”
7. Put fake MNREGA job cards in Madhya Pradesh with pictures of Bollywood actress
In Khargone, Madhya Pradesh, Jirnya District Sarpanch, Secretary, Employment Assistant Piparkheda Naka Panchayati Bollywood actress’ pictures were pasted on the MNREGA job card. This range was reached when he placed a photo of Deepika Padukone on the male beneficiary’s card. About a dozen cards came before the authorities, in which lakhs of rupees were collected by putting similar photos.
Now 17 October History
1917: During World War I, Britain launched airstrikes on Germany for the first time.
1933: The famous scientist Albert Einstein left Nazi Germany for America.
1941: For the first time in World War II, a German submarine attacked an American ship.
Finally mention of Mother Teresa. Today he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979. Read the same about them …