UPSC announces IES Result 2020: The Union Public Service Commission has announced the result of UPSC IES / ISS Exam 2020-21 on the official website. Candidates appearing for the UPSC IES exam this year can view the written test results on the official website of the UPSC, i.e. the Mains test. To do this, the official website address of UPSC – upc.gov.in.
Here in the list, the number of selected candidates is given. You can check your result from the given format by visiting the official website. Now in the next step, the selected candidates have to fill in their DAF. Candidates can use this form 02 February to 12 February 2021 To do this, they must visit this website – www.upsconline.nic.in.
How to check the result –
- To see the result, first go to the official website.
- Here, find the link on the home page – Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Exam 2020.
- Clicking on this link will send you to a new page.
- If you are asked any details on this new page, fill them in correctly and carefully.
- After this, press the Submit button. With this, a PDF of the UPSC IES test result will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Find your roll number in this pdf and if you want you can also take a print out of it.
Now it’s the turn of the interview –
Candidates who have passed the Mains Examination or the Written Examination should now go for the Interview / Personality Test. No information regarding the interview has been released by the commission yet, but candidates are likely to be informed soon. Call letters for interviews will also be issued to candidates shortly. It is advisable to check the official website of UPSC from time to time for the latest and updated information.
Education loan information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI