UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 Notification: Big news has come for the candidates who are waiting for police recruitment in UP police department. The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB / UPPBPB) has issued notification for 9534 vacancies of Sub-Inspector (SI) in UP Police. According to the notification, the online application process for these posts will start from April 1, 2021 and will continue till April 30, 2021. Candidates who want to apply for these posts, start preparing for it now.
Total Empty – 9534 posts
Spaces Of Description
- Civil Police Sub Inspector – 9027 posts
- Platoon Commander in PAC – 484 posts.
- Fire Officer 2 – 23 posts
Category wise Posts Of Description
- Unreserved – 3613 posts
- EWS – 902 posts
- OBC – 2437 posts
- SC – 1895
- -180 posts are assigned to EST class
- UP Police All Inspector Recruitment 2021 Of Notification Ongoing Have Of Date: 25 February 2021
- Online Application Apply To do Of Early Date : 1 April 2021
- Online Application Apply To do Of The last Date: 30 April 2021
- Citizen Police In SI And Pak In Platoon Commander Post Of For – Candidates applying for these posts should be graduates in any field from a recognized University / Institute.
- Firefighters Second Officer Of For – Candidates for this post should be graduates in Science.
Age Limit 1 July 2021 To} – The age of the candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 28 years. That is, the candidates were born before 1 July 1993 and not before 1 July 2000. Age limit of 5-5 years will be given to SC, ST and OBC category in Uttar Pradesh.
Pay scale – 9300- 34800 and Grade Pay – Rs.4200
Selection Process: Candidates are selected on the basis of written test, physical fitness test and medical test. The written test will be 400 marks. This test is conducted in online mode. The time allotted for this is 2 hours. The paper consists of four parts. Each part contains 100 -100 digits.
- General Hindi – 100 marks
- Basic Law / Constitution / General Knowledge – 100 marks
- Numerical & Psychological Aptitude Test – 100 marks
- Mental Aptitude Test / Intelligence Test / Logical Examination – 100 marks.
Education loan information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI