SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released: State Bank of India has released the Admit Card for the post of SBI Specialist Cadre Officers on its official website. Candidates who have filled up the form for this examination can go to the official website of SBI and download the Admit Card. To do this, the official website address of SBI is – sbi.co.in.
For your information, let us inform you that some time ago these appointments came under advertisement number – CRPD / SCO / 2020-21 / 280. Candidate can download Admit Card using Login.
How to Download Admit Card –
- To download the Admit Card, first go to the official website.
- Here, click on the link on the homepage that says ‘SBI SCO Admit Card’.
- Clicking on it will open a new page on which you will need to enter your login credentials.
- Now enter your registration number, password and date of birth etc. in the space provided. After this, enter the security PIN and press the login button.
- After doing so, your SBI SCO Admit Card will appear on the computer screen.
- Download it from here, but before downloading, check that all the details like your name, gender, DOB, location name etc. are given correctly.
- When all is said and done, download and print the admit card and keep it with you. It will be useful in the future.
Other Important information
Candidates should take photo ID proof along with admit card on the day of examination. They cannot enter the hall without proof of proof. With this, the toe prints will not be taken this time due to the covid, but the iris i.e. the eye pupil will be scanned. For this, there will be a machine at some distance on which you need to scan your left iris from a distance that fits half. Requested to wear lenses instead of lenses to avoid difficulties on exam day.
Education loan information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI