NTA JEE Main 2021 Registration Date Extended: Taking a major decision, the National Examination Board has set a deadline to apply for the Joint Entrance Examination, i.e. JEE Main Exam 2021. Now the candidate is for the February session of JEE Main Exam 2021 23 January 2021 You can apply If this extension is not available, today is 16 January 2021, the last day to apply for the JEE exam. Candidates who want to get admission in engineering courses can now go to the official website till January 23 and apply for this exam. To do this, the official website address of NTA JEE Main Exam 2021 – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
The test takes place in four sessions
This year, the National Testing Agency will conduct the JEE main test in four sessions. Exam months are February, March, April and May. When the final merit list of JEE Main Exam 2021 is released, IIT Kharagpur will conduct JIT Advanced Exam 2021. This test takes place 03 July 2021 Day
Candidates who have not yet applied for this examination for any reason, can avail the opportunity and apply now. Registration for the JEE exam began on 16 December 2020 and the last date for application is 16 January 2021, which has now been extended to 23 January. Candidates other than those mentioned above. nta.ac.in. You can also apply
February session exam this year 23, 24, 25 And 26 February 2021 Takes place during the day
How to apply:
- To fill up the JEE Main Exam Form first go to the official website i.e. jeemain.nic.in.
- Click on the link written for it – Apply for JEE Main February 2021.
- On the left side there is a link under the latest user tab to apply, go to it and click on it.
- This will open a new page. All your details are being asked of you, keep them and register yourself.
- Now scan and upload your image.
- Finally submit the application by submitting the fee.
- Keep the application number and registration number with you. It is needed in the future.
Education loan information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI