DUET PG Answer Key 2020 Released: The National Testing Agency has released Duty PG Answer Keys 2020 for the remaining ten PG courses. These answer keys have been released for abandoned courses. Candidates appearing for the Delhi University Entrance Examination this time can also go through the official website of NTA and check the answer. It should also be noted here that these items can be made in a limited amount of time. According to the information given in the official notice, this answer is an objection to the keys 18 October That is, it can only be done until five in the evening. The objections made after this are not admissible. Similarly, the last date for submission of fee for objection is Rs.200 per question, October 18, but on this date, fee can be submitted till 11.50 pm, applications for objections can be made only till 5 pm. Can go
How to make this item –
You must follow these steps to object to DUET PG Answer 2020.
- First the official website is nta.ac.in.
- Now go to the DUET tab on the homepage here and put your form number and date of birth on it.
- This will open a new page.
- In the next step, download the questionnaire and compare it with your answers.
- Now go to the question you want to object to and click on the object.
- After this, choose the correct answer and also give proof in support of your answer.
- After this, fill in any objection charges to the question, without which the objections would not be complete.
- Finally, download the answer and keep a copy with you. It may come in the future.
- For detailed information on any other matters, you can visit DUET’s official website.