All India Bar Exam 2020: By the Bar Council of India, i.e. tomorrow 24 January 2021 All India Bar Examination will be conducted. After several postponements the test will finally take place tomorrow. In fact, this year, the test had to be postponed several times due to the corona epidemic. However, the BCI, in its final notice, clarified that the examination would not be postponed under any circumstances, apart from giving various information from the date of the examination etc.
This time around one lakh and twenty thousand candidates will sit for the AIBE exam. All precautions are taken in the eyes of Kovid. The test is proposed tomorrow at 154 centers in 52 cities. It is mandatory for everyone to follow all the Kovid guidelines during the exam.
Remember these things –
- Keep AIBE’s admit card and photo proof of proof with you when you go for the exam.
- Arrive on the reporting time given in the admit card, if delayed, there will be no entry in the examination hall.
- All the candidates have to show the declaration form with the admit card before the examination which is related to their health and they have no health issues, especially if they have no symptoms related to Kovid.
- In case of cough, cold or fever, you can prevent the test or arrange your seating separately.
- Install the commission set on your phone, otherwise you will not be allowed to write the test.
- Since this is an open book exam, prepare whatever books you would like to take with them in advance.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget or heavy jewelry. There are jammers in the test center and the phone etc. will not work there.
- Candidates who pass this examination will be given a Certificate of Practice, i.e. COP. Only after obtaining it, the candidates will be considered eligible to study law in India.
Education loan information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI